Ok, honestly girls, how often have you been at a bar and heard this? — >> “Hey Baby, how about we go back to your place and…cuddle.”
“No, seriously. I just want to cuddle.”
This is what the men in your life may be thinking about more than what you expect. Or, at least that’s what The Kinsey Institute discovered in their latest findings.
They just published a report on sexual trends, based on interviews with couples in Germany, Brazil, Japan, Spain and the U.S. Men in the sample ranged in age from 39 to 70 with a median age of 55. Female partners ranged in age from 25 to 76 with a median age of 52. Ninety percent of the couples had children. (so for most of us this particular shoe fits)
Here’s a little of what they found:
- Men enjoy cuddling more than women. Those that do so often report having a happy relationship three times more than those who don’t while women are only 1.59 times as likely to report a happy relationship
- Women are more concerned about frequent sex than men. (They should meet the woman I’m dating.) In other words, a woman who has sex nine times in a month is 1.24 times as likely to be happy as a woman who has sex 4 times in a month. Surprisingly, men who have more sex than average are actually less happy with their relationships.
- Mutually shared cuddling and caressing led to increased sexual satisfaction in both genders. Not surprisingly men and women who have sex frequently also report higher sexual satisfaction.
(Click ME For the full Kinsey Institute Report!)
Going by traditional gender stereotypes it’s quite the role reversal from what it was 10 short years ago. (oh the poor, poor Brawny Man) I wonder how the impact of an over-sexed society, easy access to internet pornography and the gradual societal acceptance of alternate lifestyles and outlets for sexual gratification effect the results?
What do you think?
Do you feel that our current social make up is effecting the results directly? Is it something deeper? Is there a feminizing and/or emasculation of Male America going on?
Or do you think that there just may be another element that hasn’t been considered?
Speak up, speak out and share your thoughts!
More Fun Stuff By S.S.:
- Is Monogamy on Life Support?
- Hit the Floor All You Poly People
- Mea Culpa (My Most Grievous Fault) – Religious Erotica
Fun Reading Elsewhere: Literotica.com